Mama's Visitors

Monday, February 6, 2012

Towel Needed...

     I ran out of shampoo yesterday so I went to the store today and bought some more... however, when I got in the bath tonight I realized that I had left it on the kitchen counter.  "Great," I said to myself.  So I called out for C and he came running.  When he got to the door, I asked him to get the shampoo for me and he happily obliged.  Then he returned and he didn't know what to do.  At age six, he wasn't really sure if he should just walk in or close his eyes and feel his way through the room.  So, I held a towel up in front of the bathtub and told him he could come on in.  His response?... "Yeah... you REALLY needed to do that."
 
Thanks buddy... glad I could help.  Lol.

2 comments:

SUGAR MOON said...

That gave me the laugh I needed for today.

Daley said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Great story!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...