Mama's Visitors

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Call me Mrs. Clean...

     I am definitely what I would call a clean person... I mean... I take pride in keeping my home clean.  But I have to believe that even the cleanest of people have something that they close their eyes to and turn the other way because they despise the idea of cleaning that one thing.  For me, that is the fridge.  I HATE cleaning the fridge.  I don't really know why... it's not like it's hard... I just hate it.  I hate taking everything out, sorting through it all and then taking out each little shelf to clean it.  It's just a pain.  But OH how I love when my fridge matches my ever so clean cabinets.  This... is how I wish my fridge looked every day.



I heard once that if you look in someone's fridge it's an insight into who that person really is.  I don't think that's true for me.  I'm more of an ... I live out of my freezer ... kind of person.  Oh... well... the red bull definitely speaks for me... but thats about it.  :) Either way, you better take a good look... cause my fridge probably won't look like this again for a REALLY long time.

(And don't mind the beer... it's been there since Thanksgiving. Lol.)

Have a great day!!

2 comments:

SUGAR MOON said...

Well all I can say is if it was that clean everday you wouldn't have anything to eat. I've heard if the bathroom is clean then the kitchen will be too.

Mama Hancock said...

Lol... well I can't say that an empty fridge would do this over-eater any harm! lol.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...